Mount Kelly Cemetery is a beautiful historic cemetery located at 23250 Cherry Hill Road in Dearborn, MI. It is situated on 3.5 acres in a lovely, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood. The tranquility of the cemetery is enhanced by the statuary and the lovely flower beds scattered throughout the grounds.
Our primary goal is to carry out the sacred religious functions of the burial and care for the resting places of the deceased. The Catholic Church regards the burying of the dead as an act of deep spiritual significance and a Corporal Work of Mercy.
We take pride in our grounds and renovations. The most recent renovations are the automatic sprinkling system and our recently erected Columbaria.
The cemetery has been serving the Dearborn area since 1856 as part of the Diocese of Detroit. It was consecrated in May of 1875 by Bishop Casper Borgess. It is the oldest, active Catholic cemetery in Dearborn.
Mount Kelly Cemetery
23250 Cherry Hill Road
Dearborn, MI 48124
Elena Lovelace, Manager Administrative Offices located at
Phone: 313.278.5555 x111 Sacred Heart Parish
Fax: 313.278.8582 912 S. Military
Email: Cemetery@shparish.org Dearborn, MI 48124