- To involve parents/guardians of all students enrolled in grades Preschool-8.
- To support and enrich the school's educational and extracurricular activities.
- Each family with students in Grades K-8 are required to volunteer 25 hours per year. Each family with only a Preschool student is required to volunteer 10 hours per year.
- Hours may be earned only by an adult family member.
- Parent Participation hours accumulate during the academic school year.
- As an option, a family may choose to fulfill all or part of its requirement by paying $20/per PPP hour.
- All volunteers must have Protecting God's Children and a background check done when working with our students
Please contact the school office or consult the Parent/Student Handbook for additional information about the Parent Participation Program.