The PTO shall be responsible for development and implementation of ancillary programs that enhance the welfare, education, and development of Sacred Heart Catholic School students in home, school, church and the community.
Accordingly, the PTO efforts shall be designed to support the school's mission statement, but not seek to direct the Administration of the school.
- All parents or guardians of students attending Sacred Heart Catholic School.
- Members of the administration and teaching staff.
- The Pastor of the parish and his associates.
Meetings are held in our school library on the first Wednesday of each month.
See the monthly calendar for the exact dates.
All are welcome to every PTO meeting.
Standing Committees and other Activities
- Cookie dough
- School Phone Directory
- Campbell Soup Labels
- Palm Sunday Bake Sale
- Book Fair
- Family Sock Hop
- President - Stephanie Zafarana
- Vice President - Lisa Godin
- Secretary - Hilde Hermans
- Treasurer - Joe Grasinski
- Social Chairperson - Kelly Bruno
- Christian Service - Michelle Harris
- Fundraising - Lisa LePage
- PPP Chair - Wendy Lesnick
- Education Chairperson- Joan Greig
Contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org