Mount Kelly offers three types of burials:
- Traditional ground burial with headstone.
- Cremated remains with in ground burial with a headstone.
- Mount Kelly now offers above ground internment options (niches) for cremated remains. Our exquisitely newly designed Columbarium is operational.
For full ground burials and cremated remains burials, please call for prices.
Columbarium niches range from $1275 for a single and $3,000 for a double to $2500 for a single and $3800 for a double.Upright and slant monuments give a nostalgic feel to Mount Kelly.
Single gravesites, double gravesites and family lots may have an upright, slant or flush marker.
By preplanning your cemetery arrangements, you give your loved ones the peace of mind that your wishes are being followed. Preplanning also eliminates the burden of a decision during emotional and stressful times.
In order to preserve the beauty of the cemetery, we request the following:
- Flowers (noninvasive) may be planted in front of tombstone, up to one foot from stone.
- There are two elevated beds flanking the Columbarium. These beds will be filled with flowers. No other provisions are available for niche holders.
- Christmas decorations may be put up any time after Thanksgiving and will be removed by the cemetery staff at the appropriate time.
- The cemetery will be cleaned in the fall prior to Thanksgiving and then again in the Spring.
- American flags will be put out at the appropriate holidays by the staff.
- American flags can be displayed at a soldier’s gravesites 3 days prior to a holiday and 3 days after the holiday.
- During November many people put up votive lights. These lights must be removed by the first Sunday in December.
- Cemetery Staff is available to put up votive lights for you. Just drop off the holder and the candles.